- Record, produce, and mix all from a single, intuitive application
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Five powerful virtual instruments including: Impact XT drum sampler; Presence XT virtual sample-player; Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synthesizer; Mojito monophonic subtractive synthesizer; and Sample One XT live sampler and sample editor
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/step-sequencer style UI
- NEW! Completely redesigned Native Effects plugin suite.
- NEW! VST / AU and ReWire Support. Use third-party plug-ins, virtual instruments, and ReWire-enabled applications.
- NEW! Studio One® Remote Support. Use the free Studio One Remote app for iPad® and Android™ tablets to remotely control Studio One while you’re away from your computer. Great for recording alone!
- New! Aux Channels for easy external hardware integration
- New! Poly Pressure/ MPE support for advanced MIDI controllers
- *Studio One 5 Is only supported on 64-Bit operating systems. *
Studio One Artist provides everything you need to create your own music and podcasts as intuitively as possible, and does it all with a single-window, drag-and-drop workflow that will make you wonder why you put up with other software that isn’t designed the same way. You’ll supercharge your creativity thanks to unlimited tracks and buses and a complete suite of virtual instruments and native effects. And if that’s not enough—for the first time ever, now Studio One Artist supports third-party VSTs, so you can bring your existing instrument and effects collection into Studio One Artist. And we’ve made them even easier to use, thanks to new advanced Key Switch support.
Studio One is designed to keep you in the creative flow by providing powerful tools that never get in your way. Robust virtual instruments like Mai Tai, Mojito, Impact XT and Presence XT are included for deep synth, rhythm, and instrument sample playback, respectively—and the included Native Effects sound just as good (and frequently, better) as third-party effects solutions.
Guitarists will love the new third-generation Ampire tech that has the most realistic amp and cabinet (and stompbox!) simulations we’ve ever made. Fans of EDM and hip-hop will appreciate Studio One’s Pattern Editor, which allows for intuitive drum and melody composition via a familiar drum-machine inspired UI, which might be just about the most fun and rewarding music-creation technique out there.
The standard for end-to-end production, only Studio One 5 seamlessly moves with you from initial inspiration to full production, final mix to digital release… and lets you truly create without boundaries.