Studio quality recordings made easy.
The LCT 240 PRO sounds fantastic on all sources commonly used in a project studio situation like vocals, acoustic instruments, amplifiers, piano, etc. Whatever you record, you will accomplish great sounding results; fast and uncomplicated.
Always on the safe side.
No source is too loud or too subtle for the LCT 240 PRO. It can handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels up to 142 dBSPL. With its high sensitivity capsule it is able to reproduce every sound source in a clear and precise way at any volume.
Used in high-end studios around the world.
LEWITT microphones are being used for recording in countless studios around the world, like Atlantic Records in NYC, Echobar Studios in North Hollywood, Black Bird Studios in Nashville, Metropolis Studios in London, the list goes on and on.
What’s in the box?
The 240 PRO comes with a shock mount that reduces structure-borne noise, a transport bag, and a windscreen that you can use to reduce plosives.
- Frequency range: 20 … 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity:7 mV/Pa, -35.5 dBV/Pa
- SPL for 0.5% THD: 142 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 123 dB (A)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Included: Shock mount, windscreen, transport bag
- Microphone enclosure: Zinc die cast
- Microphone dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight: 310 g, 10.9 oz
- LCT 240 PRO – Condenser microphone
- LCT 40 SH - Shock mount
- LCT 40 Wx - Windscreen
- DTP 40 Lb - Cushioned mic bag